No Direction Home

This humble blog was started to document our travels around the country during the summer of 2006, We have opted to continue updating it due to the requests from family & friends. Enjoy!

Monday, May 22, 2006





Today is Departure Day, I just wanted to add a quick note thanking everyone for all their positive encouragement, e-mails, offers of a place to stay etc. If we make it to your area, we just may take you up on them. It is tons more work than one might imagine preparing to leave your home for months. Thankfully our friends Colin and Esme have agreed to stay in our home and take care of it and our cats. Special thanks to them! Speaking of friends, I would highly suggest that you take a moment to check out the links section,almost all of the links go to sites of friends and or their businesses. From writer Eddy Harris whose amazing journeys and insights have inspired and encouraged us to our friends Kerry & Bruce who are opening a fantastic new restaurant in Estes Park this week, all the links are personally selected with great care. We hope to add links to places we visit as we go. Check em out.

3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger anon said...

Hi,

Moved in fine yesterday evening.

Watered the cats and fed the lawn this morning. Neither seemed very appreciative. And I counted a sixth cat. I figured he'd been sent over by Social Services, so I watered him anyway.

My young sprite of a girlfriend, E., didn't come home last night, after raving all week about how excited she was about moving off the boat and into a house. Apparently found it more exciting to go out with her girlfriends.

So, being a bit lonely in a big new house, I invited my Manatee over - the one I've been having an affair with since I met her in the Bahamas. She was very appreciative of the new house, though she didn't like the taste of your grass, even after I'd watered it. With fresh water no less. Girlfriends, what gives?

Michael, your friend from Fraternity Jack O'Tain called last night on the 007 line, and gave me the secret latin fraternity greeting before he realized I wasn't you. I could kill myself for not remembering the greeting. He just called to say Hi. He had gotten your blog announcement.

Cheers,
Colin

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home